Introductory Course on the Church Fathers
by Mike Aquilina
Occupation: VP of St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology
List Creator Says: "The Early Church Fathers wrote a lot. Here are twelve books that give you a complete overview of the early Church Fathers and the times in which they lived."
- How the Obscure, Marginal Jesus Movement Became the Dominant Religious Force in the Western WorldAuthor: Rodney Stark
- The Early Church In Her Own WordsAuthor: Rod Bennett
- The Early Church Was The Catholic ChurchAuthor: Kenneth D. Whitehead
- The Everyday Lives of the Early ChristiansAuthor: Carl J. Sommer
- The Blessed Virgin Mary in Patristic ThoughtAuthor: Fr. Luigi Gambero, S.M.
- From Written Text to Living Word in the LiturgyAuthor: Dr. Scott Hahn, Ph.D.
- Martyrdom as Public Liturgy in Early ChristianityAuthor: Robin Darling Young