Parenting with Grace
Share your thoughts:
Mostly adheres to Church teachings.
Not Quite the Best Parenting Advice
"Why don't kids come with an instruction manual?"
Actually, they do. It's just most of us haven't figured out how to decipher it. Parenting with Grace presents a truly Catholic approach to parenthood.
The unique perspective of Parenting with Grace combines orthodox theology with cutting-edge psychology to show parents:
- The twelve secrets to raising practically perfect children
- The nine weapons that wipe out every parent's worst enemy
- The five fabulous phases every child must go through
- The two essential differences between discipline and punishment
- And finally, the single most powerful parenting technique in the world!