Great Family Books
by Mark and Patty Armstrong
List Creator Says: "A list of great Catholic books for your family."
- The Story Of PatrickAuthor: Elizabeth Matthews
Reviewer Says:"an inspiring book for parents"
Reviewer Says:"This true story is a wonderful read-out-loud book for the whole family"
Reviewer Says:"Another great read-together book to inspire and uplift"
- The Amazing Grace SeriesAuthors:
- The True Story Of Fr. Gereon Goldmann, OFM
Author: Fr. Gereon Goldmann, OFM
Reviewer Says:"story of a priest in the German Army during WW II. Recommended for teens or adults—not younger children. Men not inclined to religious reading will still find this book hard to put down"
Reviewer Says:"A guide of the most convincing explanations with scripture for passing on the faith"
- 11 Converts Give the Biblical and Historical Reasons for Becoming CatholicAuthor: Patrick Madrid
Reviewer Says:"The drama and excitement of anti-Catholic conversions to the Faith.) "
- Divine Answers to Life's Most Difficult ProblemsAuthor: Anthony DeStefano
Reviewer Says:"Inspiring and instructive for moms"
- How My Mother Raised 10 Kids in 25 Words or Less
Author: Terry Ryan
Reviewer Says:"Amazing woman who kept an upbeat spirit while raising her children with an alcoholic husband"