Great Family Books
by Mark and Patty Armstrong
List Creator Says: "A list of great Catholic books for your family."
- The Story Of PatrickAuthor: Elizabeth Matthews
Reviewer Says:"an inspiring book for parents"
Reviewer Says:"This true story is a wonderful read-out-loud book for the whole family"
- The True Story Of Fr. Gereon Goldmann, OFM
Author: Fr. Gereon Goldmann, OFM
Reviewer Says:"story of a priest in the German Army during WW II. Recommended for teens or adults—not younger children. Men not inclined to religious reading will still find this book hard to put down"
- The Amazing Grace SeriesAuthors:
Reviewer Says:"A guide of the most convincing explanations with scripture for passing on the faith"
Reviewer Says:"Another great read-together book to inspire and uplift"
- 11 Converts Give the Biblical and Historical Reasons for Becoming CatholicAuthor: Patrick Madrid
Reviewer Says:"The drama and excitement of anti-Catholic conversions to the Faith.) "
Reviewer Says:"Inspiring and instructive for moms"
- How My Mother Raised 10 Kids in 25 Words or Less
Author: Terry Ryan
Reviewer Says:"Amazing woman who kept an upbeat spirit while raising her children with an alcoholic husband"
- Divine Answers to Life's Most Difficult ProblemsAuthor: Anthony DeStefano